Important Safety Warning regarding Paper Feeder (PF-410).
Free inspection and maintenance for the optional Paper Feeder (PF-410) attached to KM-1620, KM-1635, KM-1650, KM-2020, KM-2035, KM-2050, KM-2550 (A3 Monochrome Copier).more
Important field information regarding A3 Mono Copier.
Free inspection and maintenance for the A3 Monochrome Copier KM-1620, KM-1635, KM-1650, KM-2020, KM-2035, KM-2050, KM-2550.more
Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
Kyoto/London – February 4th, 2019. Kyocera Corporation today announced that its Germany-based European headquarters, Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH, has concluded an agreement with H.C. Starck GmbH to acquire 100% of the shares of its subsidiary H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a European advanced ceramics manufacturing and sales company based in Selb, Germany. H.C. Starck Ceramics will join Kyocera and begin operations in spring 2019, subject to regulatory approval1.more
KYOCERA launches new line-up of secure and user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 1 February 2019: KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, is delighted to launch a new range of A3 TASKalfa Multi-Functional Products which provides secure ways to print for organisations of all sizes. The new series builds on the success of the existing TASKalfa range with new developments which offer improved usability and security.more
Sharp and sustainable: Kyocera presents its high-quality knives in new packaging
At Ambiente, the consumer goods fair taking place February 8-12 in Frankfurt, Germany, Japanese ceramics expert Kyocera will present the new Shin White range, and will demonstrate the many advantages of ceramic kitchen tools. Another innovation is the, newly redesigned reduced plastic packaging, underscoring Kyocera’s environmental consciousness. Kyocera can be found in Hall 3.1 at Stand A 40.
Kyoto/London − Japanese technology company Kyocera has been renowned for its high-quality ceramic knives for more than 30 years. Ambiente visitors can experience exceptional blade sharpness and edge retention, particularly with respect to the Shin range. In Japanese, Shin represents the Truth – the knives rise to any challenge thanks to their timeless design and extremely sharp blades.more
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- Kyocera presents a firework display of innovations at the electronica 2018
- KYOCERA to Build New Manufacturing Plant in Kanagawa, Japan for Conductive and Insulation Pastes
Manager Corporate Communications