Kyocera Display Europe GmbH becomes Kyocera Automotive and Industrial Solutions GmbH
The Japanese technology group is expanding the Display Division and supplying its systems and innovative solutions under a new name from 1st April 2019.
24 April 2019
Kyoto/London – On April 1st, 2019, the Display Department of Kyocera, one of the leading manufacturers in the electronic components sector, was renamed Kyocera Automotive and Industrial Solutions GmbH. With this change, the company is also acknowledging its own development from a traditional display manufacturer into a system provider and specialist in the field of man-machine interfaces. Alongside the popular range of products such as touch sensors and haptivity, the new name will include innovations from the whole of the Kyocera Ceramic World as well, so that new solutions for further automotive applications and industrial use can be developed.
“Today, a display is more than just a monitor which shows data in a high-resolution format. In fact, it is an interactive interface which must fulfill the most varied of requirements,” explains former President of Kyocera Display, Manfred Sauer, who will also manage the new company. “With our products and innovations in this sector we have actively helped to shape the changes, and today we provide comprehensive solutions for applications in the automotive and the industrial sector. Now, our name also reflects this expanded field.”
For more information on KYOCERA: www.kyocera.eu
- Kyocera Targets 30 % Greenhouse Gas Reduction by 2030, Recognized by Science Based Targets Initiative
- Kyocera and BYD Japan to Collaborate on Integrated Energy System for Electric Vehicles
- Announcement of the 2019 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- Kyocera to Acquire Advanced Ceramic Business of Germany-based Friatec GmbH
- Kyocera to Acquire SouthernCarlson, Inc., a US-based Distributor of Fasteners, Tools, and Packaging
- Kyocera Display Europe GmbH becomes Kyocera Automotive and Industrial Solutions GmbH
- Approval of Kyocera’s Acquisition of the Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH complete
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
- Kyocera to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
- Kyocera is set to exhibit at Ceramics UK
- Kyocera set to present its innovations - cordierite and many other fine ceramic components - at this year’s Hannover Messe
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Important Safety Warning regarding Paper Feeder (PF-410).
- Important field information regarding A3 Mono Copier.
Manager Corporate Communications