Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
09 April 2019
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – Kyocera Document Solutions Inc. announced today a refresh of its global corporate brand identity.
The new brand identity reflects Kyocera Document Solutions’ increasing role in helping clients to capture the opportunities of the world’s digital economy. It reflects the organisation’s growing dedication to helping clients manage an immense volume of document information, finding insight and gaining agility, to optimise their business operations.
The core idea behind Kyocera Document Solutions’ new brand identity is to help organisations put knowledge to work to drive change.
The new brand concept expresses Kyocera Document Solutions’ priority of unifying its global resources in expert talent and technology excellence to integrate hardware, software and service solutions to help clients maximise their business potential. It recognises that Kyocera is uniquely positioned to help companies make sense of the immense volume of information that surrounds them to gain a competitive advantage.
As it has done since its founding, Kyocera places human bonds at the base of its management. A comprehensive set of communication tools, including visual gestures in a handwritten style, unique graphic icons and a bold new colour palette have been created to capture both the human and technological resources that come together to yield excellence in the design of total document solutions.
Mr Jose Maria Estebanez, Senior Manager Customer Experience and Technology Centre of Kyocera Document Solutions Europe B.V., summarises the effort, “It will always be people who will enable customers to realise our vision of putting knowledge to work. With this in mind, we will display ourselves as a human focused brand by adopting visual designs with a human touch.”
From the company’s standpoint, it will always be people who will enable customers to realise the vision of putting knowledge to work. With this in mind, Kyocera Document Solutions will display itself as a human-focused brand through adopting visual designs with a human touch.
Together, these elements represent a statement of intent for what Kyocera Document Solutions is and will become in the years to come: an innovative company, unified in its efforts around the world that actively collaborates with its partners and clients to help people and support businesses to thrive in to the future.
- Kyocera Targets 30 % Greenhouse Gas Reduction by 2030, Recognized by Science Based Targets Initiative
- Kyocera and BYD Japan to Collaborate on Integrated Energy System for Electric Vehicles
- Announcement of the 2019 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- Kyocera to Acquire Advanced Ceramic Business of Germany-based Friatec GmbH
- Kyocera to Acquire SouthernCarlson, Inc., a US-based Distributor of Fasteners, Tools, and Packaging
- Kyocera Display Europe GmbH becomes Kyocera Automotive and Industrial Solutions GmbH
- Approval of Kyocera’s Acquisition of the Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH complete
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
- Kyocera to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
- Kyocera is set to exhibit at Ceramics UK
- Kyocera set to present its innovations - cordierite and many other fine ceramic components - at this year’s Hannover Messe
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Important Safety Warning regarding Paper Feeder (PF-410).
- Important field information regarding A3 Mono Copier.
Manager Corporate Communications